MOO + TWIG Harness - Faileo and Eat Clean
Moo and Twig Harness Faileo is perfect for dogs who love their food, and humans who love their food too! If your dog is failing on their diet, bless we've all been there, cheer him or her up with Moo+Twig's Faileo Harness. The Moo and Twig Harness Faileo has burgers, pizza, bacon ("fun" foods) on one side and eating clean on the reversible side. Moo+Twig's Reversible Harnesses are perfect for any dog or their human who can't decide on just having one harness, or change their mind and fancy a change for park-side posing. Moo+Twig's Two-Faced Harness is reversible to help even the most indecisive of people. Featuring a fun, bold print on each side, this Moo+Twig Harness allows you to shift between two designs as well as two quick drying, breathable fabrics. Imported all the way from Australia, Snug as a Pug has fallen in love with this quirky, adorable dog fashion label!
Pick your walking attire based on what your human is wearing, the weather or what side of the bed you roll out of on any given morning!
- MOO + TWIG Faileo + Eat Clean print
- Materials: quick drying neoprene & breathable mesh
- Engravable ID plate
- Soft lycra edgings to prevent blistering
- Strong metal "D-ring" on the back to allow for pulling - and to attach a lead on to
- Adjustable straps with two safe, secure quick release buckles
- Reflective safety strips on neoprene side
General breed information:
Extra Small: Miniature dachshund (below 4kg), Chihuahua, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Fox Terrier, Griffon Bruxellois
Small: Miniature dachshund (above 4kg), Maltese, Mini Poodle, Pomeranian.
Medium: Miniature dachshund (above 6kg), Shih Zhu, Havanese, Pug (small), Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Alaskan Klee Kai, Bichon Frise, Boston Terrier.
Large: Pug, French Bulldog, Cocker Spaniel, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Standard dachshund.
Extra Large: Beagle, Basset Hound, Border Collie, Hungarian Vizsla, Dalmatian.
Note: This is based on the general recommended weight and size of an adult dog, please keep in mind that a puppy may go through 5-6 harness sizes in their growing stages and each dog is different.
Things to keep in mind when ordering:
- Whilst some dogs are considered small dogs, they have large necks (Pugs, French Bulldogs etc).
- On the other hand, dogs that seem large are actually very small underneath all that fluff (poodle mixes, pomeranians etc).