MOO + TWIG Reversible Harness - Destructive Diva
Moo and Twig Dog Harness - Destructive Diva is for the for any dog who is too glam to give a damn! Be proud of who you are ladies, ain't no basic b*tches 'round here! Moo and Twig's Dog Harnesses are great everyday harnesses, but can't decide on just one harness for your furry friend? Moo and Twig's Reversible Dog Harness is double-sided to help even the most indecisive of pups, pooches, demanding divas and people! Featuring a fun, bright print on each side, this dog harness allows you to switch between two designs as well as two quick drying, breathable fabrics.
Features of Moo and Twig's Dog Harnesses:
- MOO + TWIG Destructive Diva print
- Materials: quick drying neoprene & breathable mesh
- Soft edging to prevent blistering
- Strong metal "D-ring" to allow for pulling
- Adjustable straps with two safe, secure quick release buckles
- Reflective safety strips on neoprene side
- Brand New ID Tag loop on each side for tag attachment
General breed information:
Extra Small: Miniature dachshund (below 4kg), Chihuahua, Toy Poodle, Yorkshire Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Fox Terrier, Griffon Bruxellois
Small: Miniature dachshund (above 4kg), Maltese, Mini Poodle, Pomeranian.
Medium: Miniature dachshund (above 6kg), Shih Zhu, Havanese, Pug (small), Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Alaskan Klee Kai, Bichon Frise, Boston Terrier.
Large: Pug, French Bulldog, Cocker Spaniel, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Standard dachshund.
Extra Large: Beagle, Basset Hound, Border Collie, Hungarian Vizsla, Dalmatian.
Note: This is based on the general recommended weight and size of an adult dog, please keep in mind that a puppy may go through 5-6 harness sizes in their growing stages and each dog is different.
Things to keep in mind when ordering:
- Whilst some dogs are considered small dogs, they have large necks (pugs, french bull dogs etc).
- On the other hand, dogs that seem large are actually very small underneath all that fluff (poodle mixes, pomeranians etc).